Friday, November 26, 2021

Kilikiti

Hey everyone !

During this week I was learning how to play something similar to cricket but was called "kilikiti" it was originally made in Samoa. How to play kilikiti is that where on team bowls and one team fields, the difference though is that once as one of your hands is off your bat your out or if your not facing the opponent or the ball your out, you MUST stay in the  pitch and if your not batting you must leave the bat on you shoulder or your out. 

To be honest I found batting pretty difficult because the bat was pretty different from the cricket bat it was pretty big and was made out of wood and because I haven't bat in probably 1 or 2 years so far, next time I play I'll try my best and try focus aiming at the ball and always try to remember to keep both of my hands on the bat.

Ok that's it bye bloggers 

No comments:

Post a Comment