Monday, November 29, 2021

Michel Mulipola :))

Hey guys, 

Today we got to have a session with Michel Mulipola, He's a really interesting guy he can literally turn his office into his own bedroom !,and  he's also a wrestler, a illustrator and he's also a gamer !  

He's really creative with his drawing and I liked it, it was actually very awesome, I've read one of the books he illustrated called "once a panther". He's also into Marvel's and Dc which I'm into to ! His favourite character is Green Lantern because of how unique he is but in my opinion Hulk's my favourite haha. 

It would've been better if we actually got to see him in real life but it was fine seeing him on screen. He's really inspiring and he's encouraging. It was interesting hearing him talk about his life and how he loves to draw.  

This is his social media, his office and Michel himself !

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dassah, what I found really interesting is his work station is also his bed flipped up. What an awesome imagination. With is passion for comics and wrestling he has been able to so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Hadassah, my name is Mariana and I am a student from Roscommon School. I think Michel is a very inspiring & creative person as well ! I've had sessions with him in the past, but apart from that I really enjoy books that he illustrates. But, I really like the way you did this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Dassah. Thanks for sharing what you took away from the session. I like the way you made lots of connections with Michel. I think he's a great example of how you can have lots of different interests and passions and how you can turn these into careers. What are some of your interests?

    ReplyDelete